FGPL- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastics
FGPL is a leader in manufacturing FRP products in India. FRP or FIBREGLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC is known in the industry as plastic, which is reinforced with glass fibres. FGPL manufactures FRP products for numerous sectors of industry. Over 30 years of experience in the field of Fibreglass reinforced plastic production leads FGPL to a very competitive position in the country.
“Solutions against corrosion using Fibreglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP/GRP).” Complete designing, prototype making building, manufacturing, testing & certifications, installation & erection at the site is FGPL’s key strengths. Fibreglass reinforced plastics (FRP) has diverse applications and uses.
1. To comprehend FRP’s application in general, we can state that it is used in products varying from boats to bathtubs to missiles.
2. FRP is used to manufacture equipment like, FRP tanks and vessels, FRP pipe, FRP ductwork hoods, Fans, stacks, scrubbers, grating, and speciality fabrications. Pollution Control Equipment is made from FRP too.
3. Carbon FRP is used to manufacture underwater pipes for great depth as it is right in buoyancy.
4. FRP is used in manufacturing the stairways and walkways.
To know more about FRP’s application read – Applications of FRP Storage Tanks
Top Advantages Of Fibreglass Reinforced Plastics
1. Corrosion proof:- FRP is corrosion resistant, and the main reason for using fibre-glass-reinforced plastics (FRP) is that they are inherently corrosion resistance. Moreover, FRP is the only material that will handle a given service environment. Light in weight FRP is lesser in weight and has a low pressure to strength ratio and requires one-seventh in quantity as against steel half needed half in weight as aluminium.
2. More Strength:- Fibreglass reinforced plastic( FRP) has high strength in forming equipment for the various application be its use in missile or boat or bathtubs.
3. Affordable:- FRP is economic from the manufacturing point of view, and affordability is a crucial factor over other materials to be used.
4. Flexibility:- FRP material is flexible, and this quality makes favourite in choice over other content. Saves labour cost and easy installation One more advantage of FRP is that it helps in cutting expenses on labour and installation.
5. Fast construction speed:- FRP helps in increasing the speed of construction of equipment and less time consuming from the industry’s point of view.
6. Durability:- FRP is durable and has a long life than steel or aluminium and lasts longer and yet more productive service life and requires no replacement nor much maintenance.
As one of the oldest FRP products manufacturer in India, we are involved in manufacturing of a wide range of FRP products for numerous sectors of industry. Contact us now- and get the best Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic for your project.
Follow us on Facebook- Fibrograts